At Grace Cook Primary School and Nursery, our school uniform requirements are:
- Jade Green jumper or cardigan with the school logo
- Grey trousers / grey skirt / grey pinafore (leggings or jogging bottoms can be worn in nursery)
- Navy Blue polo shirt with the Grace Cook logo
- Plain socks or tights - white or grey
- Plain black shoes or trainers (no heels or boots please - in Nursery a pair of velcro shoes/ trainers are most suitable)
- Summer dress in green gingham
- Book Bag. This is compulsory and must be brought into school every day. We ask that children do not bring in their own bags please.
- P.E. Kit - Black shorts and a green Grace Cook t-shirt (navy joggers and a sweatshirt or optional school hoody). The children wear their P.E. kits to school on their allocated P.E. day.
- Jumpers, cardigans and book bags featuring the school logo can be purchased from PMG schoolwear - see the link below
Uniform is available to buy from PMG Schoolwear